Friday, November 28, 2008

You've come between us and now you must be eliminated 45 hours.

So I hit the 45 hour marker yesterday just after finishing the sky temple and the first part of the twilight palace temple. suffice to say that the walk through has become something of a god-send to me. After all the temples I was really starting to get bored with the game. I'm not sure why but a puzzle is just not the kind of thing that I can sit down and derive pleasure from as easily as some other activities (this shows in my math grades). So last night for, perhaps the first time, playing zelda actually did feel like homework. Not to worry though the walk through made things move much much more quickly. Basically at this point in the game, i just want to finish the story and the puzzles were coming between me and the story and I just couldn't have that.

I've been working on my final project, that is, a zero-punctuation-style review of LOZTP. My script is mostly finished
 and I'm about 10%-20% finished with the slides for the animation. The hardest part was the initial creation of the character which, once I figured it out, was not hard to reproduce. Here's a little sneak peek at a slide i call "kick ass fedora". Right now I'm mostly just trying figure out how to say quasi-smart things in a fake british accent which, if you were unaware, a british accent makes anything you say 78% more believable. Needless to say I've watching a lot of Yahtzee's videos getting tips for how to simulate various kinds of actions with a stick figure made up of 6 parts. It's actually been rather enjoyable and is a relaxing work to do. Photoshop, while in most respects, makes things easier to work with can be a tedious program indeed  . . .  all those stupid layers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home